- In the handling of personal information, G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. complies with the laws and guidelines concerning the protection of personal information, such as the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information".
- G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. uses collected personal information only within the scope of the usage purpose that it sets forth.
- G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. strives to maintain up-to-date accuracy of the content of collected personal information within the scope of the usage purpose and employs reasonable safety control measures to prevent loss, leakage, and unauthorized access.
- If G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. outsources the handling of the personal information of the Customer, G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. will select a contractor that can be judged as handling personal information appropriately, and G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. will also employ the necessary and appropriate supervision.
- If G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. is contacted by the Customer or receives a request from the Customer for disclosure of information, etc., G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. will respond appropriately.
- G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. maintains rules and regulations concerning personal information, and constantly strives to improve them.
Handling of the Customer's personal information
Personal information collection
G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. may at times collect personal information within a necessary scope. The scope of personal information collected will never exceed the limits necessary to achieve the usage purpose. Furthermore, when collecting information, G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. will always first specify the purpose and usage of that information.
Personal information usage purpose
G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. will collect personal information of the Customer for the usage purposes listed below, excluding cases where exceptions are approved by law.
- To allow the Customer to sign up and participate in marketing campaigns or events of the Company.
- To allow the Customer to respond to questionnaires of the Company.
- To allow the Company to receive purchase requests and orders from the Customer for products.
- To allow the Company to fill purchase requests and orders from the Customer for Company services.
- To allow the Company to improve the quality of Company products and services and develop new products and services.
- To allow the Company to supply useful information to the Customer.
- Concerning information of Company employees, etc., to facilitate the smooth and appropriate clerical procedures within the Company.
- To facilitate response to communications from the Customer and Company employees, etc.
- In addition, to facilitate any purpose notified by the Company to the individual supplying personal information at the time of information acquisition.
Management and protection of personal information
In the handling of personal information, G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. maintains an Information Manager and strives to employ appropriate management and prevent external information leaks. Furthermore, concerning the danger of unauthorized access from external sources and loss, destruction, tampering, etc., G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. employs safety measures at an appropriate and reasonable level and strives to protect personal information. At G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd., access to databases, etc., related to personal information is limited to individuals with the authority to access such, and we also employ strict management to prevent misuse in-house as well. If G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. outsources the handling of personal information to an outside entity, G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. will select a contractor that can be judged as handling personal information appropriately. G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. will also set forth terms in the outsourcing agreement, etc., necessary for preventing leaking, etc. and employ the appropriate management. As soon as personal information has fulfilled its usage purpose, G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. will eliminate and delete it without delay.
Supply of personal information to third parties
G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. will not disclose or supply the personal information of the Customer to any third parties other than a service contractor without consent of the Customer. However, if disclosure is requested pursuant to law, or if disclosure is requested from a public body such as a court of law or a police office, G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. may disclose or supply personal information without consent of the Customer.
Personal information disclosure and revision, etc.
When the Customer requests disclosure or revision, etc. (this refers to revision, addition, deletion, usage suspension, erasure, and suspension of supply to third parties) of the personal information of that Customer, G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. will respond to the request. However, when doing so would result in a risk to the life of the Customer, or to the risk of physical injury to the Customer or damage to property or any other rights or interests of the Customer, or when G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. judges that doing so would impose a hindrance upon the appropriate execution of G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. business operations, or if disclosure would violate another law or regulation, G-BRIDGE Co., Ltd. may refuse to disclose information.
The information generated when the Customer accesses the Company website is recorded in a format called an access log. This log does not contain information that can identify individuals. It is gathered to increase the convenience of our website and for use in identifying causes if problems occur and in statistics and analytical processing about website usage conditions. We do not use it for any other purpose.
Disclaimer regarding links
Third party companies linked to from our website are outside the scope of our responsibility for our website. Information gathering and handling follows the privacy policies set forth by those third party companies.
Concerning the handling of personal information, we review and revise the content listed in each section above as needed. We display the revised policy on our website. We do not notify each Customer individually regarding revisions. Please check the website for revision information.
If you wish to contact us regarding Customer personal information or request disclosure, use the following e-mail address or telephone number.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +81-6-6920-5557 (9:00–18:00)